Saturday, August 24, 2013

When I found You

In the Moonsoons of '11
When our Campus brimmed with water
I was brimming too
'Cause I had finally found You.

In the endless evenings and mornings
When we Stormed over Brand
When the moments we parted were few
Was when I had found You

When hundreds were rocking the dance floor
And for a second I was unsteady
There was grip on my hand so true
I knew I had found You

When we explored together, the Ajanta Caves
If you remember, we made a Promise
From a point where we had a  beautiful view
That was when I had found You!

In the Raft on the Amazon
When our doggies and we survived on fish
To stay warm, the options were few
And that us when I have found You!

2 comments:

deeps said...

and did that someone find you?

Dyti Dawn said...

I guess so :D