Friday, September 11, 2009

Mind Chatter.


Don’t know,

What the soul has been looking for…

Or what chains

It has been trying to break…

Don’t really know…

The questions, it has been trying to answer

Or the purpose

It is always in pursuit of….


What I know is that,

It is no more frustrating.

Rather a joy,

When I find some simple secret

And actually, marvel at my stupidity.


Don’t know…

What complications, it is trying to solve…

Or the horizons

It is trying to go beyond…

Don’t really know

What destiny, it runs after

Or the depths

That it tries to penetrate…


What I know is that,

I love this adventure.

I love this game of divine puzzle,

Life would be so bland without it.


Don’t know

What anguish the soul is in…

Or the darkness

Always supposed to be clouding it…

Don’t really know

What we should say in prayer…

Or what paradise

Awaits our sin-less souls.


What I know is that

Anguish humbly brings us closer to ourselves.

Uniting us, with the lost pieces.

And the darkness

Was only in the minds…

The heart is never short of light…

Prayers are just to let u know

That what is that you

Want the most.


As somebody rings the temple bell

It echoes in my entire being.

And my mind stops its useless chatter.

But my heart feels so light…

It is ready to spread its wings.

Life is so simple…

A short story, a happy end.



3 comments:

RJ said...

wow..!!!!
u are such a nice writer mam...

bas.. mujhe time laga ....
pehle toh kuch palle nahi pada..
baad main ja kar kuch samajh aaya...
waah!!!!! ek number!!!!

Vishnu said...

good 1.. nice to see tht u started bloggin again.. do continue..

mou said...

the best part is the positive ending...it has the power to lift anybody's mood how black it may be...great...