Monday, September 28, 2009

My Pet-Part 2.

Here I come with the second part of "My Pet"...Thanx a lot to all the readers...All your comments are very encouraging.

Whenever I returned from school he would jump about all around me in a warm welcome.He would stick out his ping watery tongue at me whenever I had biscuits and it was customary to throw a few pieces to him.He would then catch them smartly before they landed on the ground.At times he would nudge me while keeping his head on my lap when a tick or two were bothering him( remember Taare Zameen Par!!)...When I studied, he would lay close by, barking occasionally (just trying to prove that he was on guard).He was utterly disobedient,always did the opposite of what I told him to do!!His loyalty was directed only towards my mom(because that was his source of food).
"I was growing with you,
Was knowing the world with you.
In up's and down's,you, buddy
Remained forever true."

A few years had gone by and Kutush was now a handsome doggie(will put up his pic as soon as possible).One day my dad brought a pup(bitch) as a gift for a cousin of mine.The pup was very very naughty and we could hardly keep a hold on her.We were afraid to let her free with Kutush lest he hurt her as she was just a small pup.Kutush was extremely upset with this new pup that might claim all his riches.However, I just let the pup down to see Kutush's reaction and after 2 mins the scene was like this:A big doggie was running with his tail between his legs and behind him a small pup was chasing him...I will never forget that scene in my entire life.

"The entire house chimed
With the twinkles of your bark.
Small paws thumped about and
Gentle eyes had a curious spark."

P.S.:To be continued...

8 comments:

mou said...

nice description...amusing and lively...waiting for the next one :P...

Aditya Tulshan said...

such lively description...made me remember my previous birth when i was a dog!!!

Dyti Dawn said...

@aditya....grrrrr :|...wese kaunsa breed tha??
@mouli...thanx :)

SiMbA tAgO said...

see in every form of nature god makes girls run around boys... let for anything ....

nice post .... keep this up ... great

Dyti Dawn said...

@simba tago....bus yahi soch ke khush ho jao...:P

Vishnu said...

reminded me of the vodafone ad..
@ pup(bitch)..lol..

dashboard-settings-comments(basic publishing etc)-comment form placement-change to pop up/full page..

RJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RJ said...

nice.. article mam!!